England, 1310 - 1319
- History of the Parish And Manorhouse of Bishopthorpe, 1216 - 1904 (1905) - (1216 - 1905, 194 Records) - History of the Parish And Manorhouse of Bishopthorpe, Together With an Account of the Pre-Reformation Residences of the Archbishops of York (1905).
- Register of Walter De Stapeldon, Bishop of Exeter, 1307-1326 (1892) - (1307 - 1892, 640 Records) - Register of Walter De Stapeldon, Bishop of Exeter, (A.D. 1307-1326) (1892). On cover: Episcopal registers. Diocese of Exeter
- Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls, 1200 - 1500 - (1200 - 1500, 620 Records) - Pedigrees From the Plea Rolls: Collected From the Pleadings in the Various Courts of Law, A.D. 1200 To 1500, From the Original Rolls in the Public Record Office (1905?]).
- MyHeritage Family Trees - (1,015,579,686 Records) - MyHeritage Family Trees is a collection of family trees submitted to MyHeritage.com by users. Each family tree includes information about the people and relationships in this family, including first and last names, events such as births, marriage ...
- Rolls of Arms of the Reigns of Henry III And Edward III, 1240-1245 (1829) - (1240 - 1829, 160 Records) - Rolls of Arms of the Reigns of Henry III And Edward III (1829). Title vignette: "Simon de Montfort."Each roll is paged and indexed separatelyThe roll of Henry III covers the period approximately of 1240-1245, and that of Edward III, 1337-1350"The ...
- Twenebrokes, or Twanbrook, of Appleton, Grappenhall, And Daresbury, in the County of Chester, A. D. 1170 To 1831 - (1170 - 1831, 62 Records) - Twenebrokes, or Twanbrook, of Appleton, Grappenhall, And Daresbury, in the County of Chester, A. D. 1170 To 1831, a Paper Read Before the Historic Society of Lancashire And Cheshire, 26th Nov. 1885 (1887). Pub. also in Transactions of the Lancash ...
- History of the Lancashire Family of Pilkington And Its Branches From 1066 To 1600 - (1066 - 1600, 184 Records) - History of the Lancashire Family of Pilkington And Its Branches From 1066 To 1600. Compiled From Deeds, Charters, Wills, Inquisitions Post Mortem, Public Records, And Ancient Manuscripts (1894).
- Registrum Ade De Orleton, Episcopi Herefordensis, 1317 - 1327 - (1317 - 1327, 288 Records) - Registrum Ade De Orleton, Episcopi Herefordensis A.D. Mcccxvii-Mcccxxvii / Transcribed And Edited, With an Intro. By A. T. Bannister (1907). Latin text with explanatory notes in EnglishOriginally published as their parts 12 and 15Published in con ...
- Halmota Prioratus Dunelmensis, 1296 - 1384 - (1296 - 1384, 346 Records) - Halmota Prioratus Dunelmensis (1889). Edited by W. H. D. Longstaffe and John BoothThe original manuscripts of the Court rolls and Survey which are printed in the present volume are preserved in the treasury of the dean and chapter of Durham. cf. ...
- Parliamentary History of the County of Worcester, 1213 - 1897 - (1213 - 1897, 228 Records) - Parliamentary History of the County of Worcester: Including the City of Worcester, And the Boroughs of Bewdly, Droitwich, Dudley, Evesham, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove And Pershore, From the Earliest Times To the Present Day, 1213-1897 , With Biogra ...
- Oak Book of Southampton, of c. A.D. 1300, Volume 2 (1910) - (1300 - 1910, 238 Records) - Oak Book of Southampton, of c. A.D. 1300 (1910). Bibliography: v. 3, p.-128
- Pipe Rolls of Cumberland and Westmorland, 1222 - 1260 (1905) - (1222 - 1905, 296 Records) - Pipe Rolls of Cumberland and Westmorland, 1222 - 1260 (1905).
- History of the Family of Chichester, 1086-1870 - (1086 - 1870, 396 Records) - History of the Family of Chichester, From A.D. 1086-1870. Including the Descents of the Various Branches Settled at Raleigh, Youlston, Arlington, Widworthy, Calverleigh, Hall, And Elsewhere in Devonshire, Also of the Chichesters, Marquesses of Do ...
- Account of the Executors of Richard, Bishop of London, 1303 and of the Executors of Thomas Bishop of Exeter, 1310 - (1303 - 1310, 398 Records) - [Publications] (1838). Published for: The Camden SocietyIn 1897 the Camden Society was incorporated with the Royal Historical Society
- Year Books of Edward II, Volume 4, 1309 - 1311 - (1309 - 1311, 1,016 Records) - Publications, List of Members And Rules. Description based on: (1981)Issued as a supplement to: Selden Society (London), Publications, list of members and rules
- Year Books of Edward II, Volume 7, 1313-1314 - (1313 - 1314, 1,070 Records) - Year Books of Edward II, Volume 7, 1313-1314.
- Syllabus (in English) of the Documents Relating To England And Other Kingdoms Contained in the Collection Known As "Rymer's Foedera.", Voume 1, 1066- 1377 - (1066 - 1377, 1,402 Records) - Syllabus (in English) of the Documents Relating To England And Other Kingdoms Contained in the Collection Known As "Rymer's Foedera." (1869). v. 1. 1066-1377.--v. 2. 1377-1654.--v. 3. Appendix and indexSEE MAIN ENTRY FOR CONTENTS
- Abstracts of Wiltshire Inquisitiones Post Mortem. Returned Into the Court of Chancery, 1242 - 1326 - (1242 - 1326, 532 Records) - Abstracts of Wiltshire Inquisitiones Post Mortem. Returned Into the Court of Chancery ... (1901). "Issued in conjunction with the Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society, Devizes." King Charles the first, ed. by G.S. Fry and E.A. ...
- Court Rolls of the Borough of Colchester, 1310-1352, Volume 1 - (1310 - 1352, 558 Records) - Court Rolls of the Borough of Colchester, (1921).
- Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, 1258-1688, Part 2 - (1258 - 1688, 996 Records) - Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, A.D. 1258-A.D. 1688 (1889). pt. I. A.D. 1258-A.D. 1358.--pt. II. A.D. 1358-1688
We have over 3,000 birth, marriage and death databases including:
U.S. Social Security Death Index
(over 80,000,000 names)
Texas Marriages and Divorces
(over 20,000,000 names)
California Death Index
(over 9,000,000 names)
California Birth Index
(over 20,000,000 names)
Kentucky Death Records
Nearly 100 years of death records from 1900 - 1999